Monday, September 6, 2010

Tainted Love

After much thought and deliberation I have decided to create "Tainted Love", my blog.  I am a 20 something year old college student and when I was younger I wish that I knew what I know now when it comes to dating, men, and dealing with emotions and have since decided that I must create a blog to try and help other women around my age who need some information.

I don't want to come off as pompous and I don't claim to be an expert in the field of dating but I think that all the different tricks, tips, and problems that I have come across could be of some use to other people.

-So what exactly is "Tainted Love" going to be about?
-My eventual goal of this blog is to have many different aspects of dating posted on the blog that will describe various aspects of the dating life.  I plan to go mainly into Online Dating since that is something I have been trying a lot recently but I am still going to brush over the the date itself, how to approach a man, and various other aspects of the dating life.

So subscribe to my blog stay tuned for some interesting updates and keep it classy =D.

No comments: