Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Life Changing Experience - Best Dating Application

Hey there guys and girls! I hope everything is well as far as dating! :)

This time I'm going to talk to you about social dating applications online. Who hasn't tries these already? If you know what I'm talking about ( Are You Interested on Facebook, for example), you're either hooked or really hate them!

I have to say I go with the second option. And why?

1. MONEY!!! - I, personally, can't stand those messages asking me to pay for everything I do. Then again, if I don't, I won't be able to see or send messages/ friends requests etc.

2. Anonymity - When I talk to someone they can lie about their age,sex, or put a fake picture, while I'm revealing my true self, and that just isn't fair.

With all that said I want to introduce you to a new application that caught my eye and made me feel differently about dating apps. My friend sent it to me on Facebook and I'm officially an addict!

First things first - this app is only for Facebookers, so be aware!

PickUApp is very different from any other dating application I've heard of. Here, you can create an avatar very similar to yourself. You can modify your body's size and your hight (cool option). But what I like about this the most is that you don't have to use you're real picture and worry about "how real is my partner's picture". Of course, you can also have fun with it and go crazy with hair colors, accessories and hair styles.

After creating your avatar you can log on to the chat, write some info about yourself and decide who you want to search for. Males/females only? From which country? Maybe only people who are online?
When you find someone you want to chat with, you can ask them on a virtual date to a restaurant, park or bar. But pay attention to the mark above them! A green mark means they are online, but a yellow one means they are already on a date!

So once you're on a date you can change your facial expressions and gestures,and of course chat too. I ordered myself a burger meal and my date bought me a drink!! You buy your food using game credits (you get a daily budget). I enjoyed my dates a lot! I even tried to use the 'Ice-Breakers' option which helps you avoid awkward silence by shooting cool lines and ideas for fun topics to talk about. It was a laugh!

I was really flattered by the rose one of my dates sent me when we ended our date. I felt the rush you feel when you're back home after a real date! I've never experienced something like that online. I especially like the fact that you know your partner is talking only with you, because unlike other chat rooms or applications, here you can only "date"one person at a time, like in real life.

I recommend this application with all my heart! I really love it and I'll keep on using it on the search for cute guys! (I've found three so far)
See you there!

PickUApp - http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=114691775238935

Laura.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exсellent site you hаνе gоt here.
. ӏt's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Look at my blog post Beleuchtung für schmuck fotostudio

Anonymous said...

Usuаlly Ӏ dο not learn aгticlе on blogs,
however Ι ωould like to sаy that this wгite-uρ very forceԁ me
to try and do ѕo! Your ωritіng stуle has been ѕuгpriѕed me.
Τhank you, very nice artiсlе.

Μy web sitе; tabletop fotografie studio schmuck